Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Pest- bedbugs

I am informing those in post ive seen that have been useing dust and powders...please..
I went to homes that have had it packed between mattresses and box springs..and banks around baseboards..spread thru carpet and all over couches and chairs... And people sitting ..laying in it..please..please..dont do this..its not safe i dont care what you read..a little in room corners and under tight spaces will work...PLEASE IT CAN HARM LUNGS..DONT THROW IT ALL OVER YOUR HOME...
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-12-16T01:01:04+0000  by Pestpro Pestpro

You are absolutely right Pestpro! 

The importance of proper application cannot be stressed enough. Pesticides must be applied responsibly and in accordance to the label instructions. Improper use will lead to environmental and personal health issues.

Applying Diatomaceous Earth for insect control is effective, but applying it in copious amounts is not only very messy, but can cause other health issues. Besides, the insects are tiny and just a little insect dust will be very effective.

Thank you, Pestpro for your input! I an looking forward to hearing from you again.

-Travis

Posted 2016-12-16T14:03:44+0000  by Travis_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+