Sign In to join the community | Help

Planning to avail professional engineering services in Ontario for forensic engineering support.

Hi guys, 

                I'm running a manufacturing company in Ontario. Last week, a mishap happened in our industrial establishment. An employee lost his fingers while working on the machines. 

               We are expecting him to file a lawsuit claiming for worker's compensation for mishap in the workplace. But we strongly believe that it was his careless mistake.

              Anyways, we are planning to seek help from a company offering professional engineering services in Ontario

            They provide successful litigation support such as forensic engineering support. But are they only providing it for Ministry of Labour and lawyers?

             Do you know more about them? Replies awaited. Thanks in advance. 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-03-23T10:15:58+0000  by Jean001 Jean001
Hello jean001.  Welcome back!

Our DIY home improvement forum unfortunately has no pertinent knowledge of either forensic engineering or workman's compensation. These subjects are well outside of our scope.  You did provide a link to a company you are interested in though.  On their website they offer a contact menu.  Why don't you ask them who they support and get more information about what they do?


Posted 2018-03-23T14:38:49+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question