Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Ponte Vecchio 52" Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Model AC434 stopped responding to remote control

My Ponte Vecchio 52" Ceiling Fan suddenly stopped responding to its remote contro.  Model  AC434.

I changed batteries.  Was working just fine until my mom turned on its fan,   Now its fan is on high and won't respond.  The LED light comes on, so remote seems to be working.  Not sure how the receiver could just stop working.  Fan was purchased on Feb 16, 2009 from the Gulfport, MS Homedepot.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-01-15T05:09:18+0000  by finejoy finejoy

Hi, FineJoy.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue and for providing the fan model.

To my knowledge, we have only made one Ponte Vecchio fan version, so if the picture below looks just like your fan, it would be best for you to call the technical support/parts department to get advice on how to resolve the issue. If it is the receiver, the part will have to be purchased as receivers carry a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. The motor has a lifetime warranty.

Please give them a call at 877-902-5588 so they can assist/order parts for you if necessary.

If you have any further questions or issues, please email me directly at Nicki_Care@homedepot.com.

Thanks again!

-Nicki

Posted 2012-01-16T15:05:57+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+