Sign In to join the community | Help
Lumber & Composites

Potential Eagle Project Supply Discount or Donation

Hello,

My name is Reid Whitney and I will be conducting my Eagle Project in the near future. For my project, my fellow scouts and I will be building three boxes for the VA Cemetery. These boxes will replace their old rotted ones and hold the American flags that are put out at each grave every Memorial Day. These boxes are quite large in size (8 ft. long, 32 in. wide, and 2 ft. tall), so I was curious as to whether or not Home Depot would be willing to provide me with a discount or materials for my project. I live in Los Angeles, California.

Thank you very much,
Reid
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-01-03T21:45:04+0000  by Speedy123 Speedy123

I don't work for Home Depot but the answer to this question in the past has been to talk with the store manager of your local Home Depot about your project.  It would probably be a good idea to have some kinds of plans with you along with a materials list and any documentation from the BSA.

Good luck in making Eagle Scout!
Posted 2016-01-04T12:37:34+0000  by Adam444
Hello Speedy123.  Welcome to the Community!

As Adam said, support from Home Depot for projects like this come from individual stores.  Please contact the store manager at your local Home Depot store for more information.

Chris.

Posted 2016-01-05T16:41:58+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+