Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Price Guarantee

Good Afternoon, I received an email today and reading the ad, its saying you match prices or 10%

We've lowered prices on over a thousand items storewide. Look for the "New Lower Price" icon.

TRUST OUR 10% PRICE GUARANTEE

*If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from any local retailer, we will match the price and beat it by 10%. Excludes special orders, bid pricing, volume discounts, open-box merchandise, labor and installation, sales tax, rebate and free offers, typographical errors and online purchases.

I saw in Surplus Warehpouse the tile that I want and it is 70 ncents, you have it in 89 cents, how can I go and receive same or better pprice? who do I need to talk?

do I need to show something?

Thanks

Mei-Ling

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-10-30T17:14:28+0000  by meilonga meilonga

Hi Mei-Ling,

We will match the price on the tile, and give you an additional 10% discount if we and the competitor both carry the item in stock.

If the item is special order we will match the price only.

Remember this must be the exact same item, from the same manufacturer and sold in the same quantities.

Just visit your local Home Depot, our flooring associates will assist you with the price match.

Mike,

Posted 2013-10-31T18:08:51+0000  by Mike_HD_OC
Could you confirm your low price guarantee. It is not real clear on your website.
Posted 2016-06-06T23:57:21+0000  by polar

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+