Sign In to join the community | Help

Question about electrical service

What do I use to  connect a 4/0-4/0-4/0-2/0 Al SER cable to each individual breaker box in the drawing I've supplied? 

What do I use to connect the 3 - 750 MCM Aluminum Type XHHW conductors  from the pole to the 
 4/0-4/0-4/0-2/0 Al SER cable? 

Am I right, that to be in compliance with NEC that I need to have the system grounded by having them hooked up to two copper poles and having those in the ground? But I have a cement patio underneath that would make it impossible. What should I do?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-10-11T17:52:41+0000  by Aquasaucebaby Aquasaucebaby
From your drawing it appears that you are attempting to provide service to either a multi-family dwelling or a commercial establishment.  In both cases, it's generally illegal for unlicensed persons to do any electrical work.  My suggestion would be to hire a licensed electrician to perform the hook-ups, he would be able to answer your questions as well.
Posted 2018-10-12T11:22:54+0000  by Adam444
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question