Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

RIDGID JobMax 3amp

Hi, I’m Ken with The Home Depot and work in the Hardware department. I love working with Multi tools.

I think you will find that the JobMax 3amp is an awesome Multi-tool. RIDGID is an innovator in the Multi tool market.

Some of the great features of this tool are the interchangeable tool heads without using tools. The heads are four positions adjustable to help you get the right position when working on your project.

The micro texture on the corded base ensures comfort and a sure grip. The base also boosts a LED light to improve visibility of your work surface.

Two finger trigger offers comfort along with variable speed for control. Also comes with an universal adapter which allows you to use all leading brand accessories.

The RIDGID JobMax 3 amp has 25% more power with it's 3amp motor than an industry leading multi-tool.

Go in to your local Home Depot, put the RIDGID JobMax 3amp in your hand and check out the power.

The basic tool kit is great for cutting, sanding and scraping when you’re working on small projects or in confined spaces.

Check out the available tool heads, as the RIDGID line just keeps expanding. Awesome choices for all your projects.

JobMax ImpactJobMax DrillJobMax HammerJobMax RatchetJobMax JigsawJobMax Accessorie Blades

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-11-14T20:50:54+0000  by Ken_HD_OC Ken_HD_OC

Topic
Categories+