Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Receipt spreadsheet

Can I get a spreadsheet of my in store purchases?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-07-06T16:52:40+0000  by aherodias aherodias

Hello aherodias and welcome to the Community.

Home Depot has a program called Pro Xtra: The Home Depot Loyalty Program, that money-saving offers, rewards and exclusive business tools that only comes with membership.  The Pro Xtra membership is free and easy to sign up for and you will receive a $20.00 gift card for joining.

One of the benefits of the Pro Xtra program is accounting tools that will allow you to:

Manage multiple jobs and keep more accurate records with Pro Xtra's time-saving features.

• Log, assign and track purchase orders by job name or number from your desktop or smartphone

• Export records seamlessly into your preferred accounting program

• Quickly access and view your last two years of purchases

You can sign up to be a member of Pro Xtra by opening up this link.

If you are not yet a Pro Xtra member it is possible to get copies of your receipts by visiting the service desk at your local Home Depot. Bring your credit card information that was used when making your purchases.  You would have to input the information into your document.

For future purchase as a Pro Xtra member this process will be greatly streamline, by using the many business tools available.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Charlotte

Posted 2016-07-07T14:20:51+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
If Pro Xtra does not work out then I have may a solution. I am a co-founder at Greenback.com, a platform that allows you to easily track and manage your purchases at over a dozen vendors including Home Depot. If you create an account on Greenback.com and sync your Home Depot account you will be able to see all your purchases and then export them to a spreadsheet

https://www.greenback.com/register/signup
Posted 2017-03-07T16:56:06+0000  by greenback
It is very easy to always have your receipts available if you are the Home Depot Pro member.

1. If you are not a member of Home Depot Pro, then it's a great idea to become one. You can find details here: Home Depot Pro Sign UP

2. Click on the receipt and print. 

Here is one benefit of being a Home Depot Pro member, if you give them your phone number and use it when you purchase the materials, THD will save the receipts for 24 months and email it to you too! So no more snap, scan or email receipts to your bookkeeper. 

Check out more perks of being a pro member - you can read on this blog:11 Benefits of Home Depot Pro
Posted 2018-02-07T16:09:20+0000  by KellyMay

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+