Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Answered

Recent paint commercial color question..

Recently I've seen a commercial advertising Behr and Glidden paints where a lady paints the ceiling of her hallway a purple color and a couple paint a living room in a green color.  I was wondering if I could possibly find out the name of the green paint color that was used in the commercial?  Thanks in advance :)

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-04-18T21:56:53+0000  by Laureen Laureen

Welcome to our community Sgt3!

My name is Christine and I work in the paint department at Home Depot.

The color on the walls in that commercial is a Behr Home Decorators Collection color named "Tropical Sea". The purple on the back of bookcase is a Glidden color named "Delicious Plum".

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Christine :robothappy:

Posted 2013-04-22T12:41:04+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL
Christine, please help...same commercial (2013) but want the color name of the original wall color before they painted it (as they were deciding at the white desk to go to hd!). I think it's like a cream color? Thanks in advance!
Posted 2013-05-13T04:07:19+0000  by LAmedic
what is the name of the orange paint color shown in the Worry Free Your Walls commercial?
Posted 2014-10-19T00:59:52+0000  by JBD
In a recently replayed commercial for behr Maquee, they are discussing paint that endures wear and tear from kids, you see many instances of marked up walls.  In this commercial a mom is measuring her daughter's height in a purple/lavender colored room.  I would love to know the name of that shade. Thanks!
Posted 2015-06-02T19:27:07+0000  by Gipssyt
Hello,

What are the blue and brown colors in the recent Home Depot Project Color App commercial? I pasted the link below:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/74kj/the-home-depot-project-color-app-virtual-test-drive

Thanks!
Posted 2015-11-07T21:12:10+0000  by evandogger
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+