Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

Recently bought a sink...

I recently bought a kraus ceramic sink online (here) and I'm quite unsatisfied with the quality (it was dented on arrival) despite being enamored with the shape, and the $220 price for both the sink and faucet. I want to replace the sink with the same shape and general size from a different manufacturer. However, I could only find two similar sinks from brands that I've never heard of. This one from ronbow (which is slightly more expensive and minus a faucet) and this one from caracalla (less expensive but also less a faucet). I don't want to go through the whole bad-quality buy and return experience again. Does anyone have any experience with either of those brands? Or that shape from a different brand that is better in quality? Thanks in advance.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-04-20T18:34:43+0000  by mangelo_1 mangelo_1

Hello Mangelo_1,

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that your sink arrived damaged.:smileyfrustrated: I've never heard of either one of those manufactures.

I would suggest going into your local Home Depot and asking the kitchen design associate to see the special order book for bathrooms. There are quite a few different manufactures that make the vessel style sink that you’re looking for.

You can also go onto homedepot.com to check out the selections that are offered. There are hundreds to choose from. The vessel style sink is very popular now days so you should be able to find exactly what you are looking for with a little bit of homework.

I hope this will help you find the sink that you are looking for.

If you have any other questions please ask. I would love to help.

Posted 2012-04-20T22:30:34+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+