Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Removed astro turf from condo patio?

I removed the old astro turf from my condo patio. Originally I thought that there was an old epoxy and rock underneth it. There is small loose rocks..Very small pebble size. Did I remove to much of the patio? What can I do to redo the patio now?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-05-29T18:28:23+0000  by ndralle ndralle

Hey ndralle.

There are few things out there that can go over an existing patio better than these envirotiles. They are new and they are getting great reviews from everyone who has used them. They are made from 100% recycled tires and they are very durable making a secure foundation for any patio set. Where as replacing the patio with pavers requires paver base, sand, tampers and concrete saws, This product simply hooks together with plastic clips in a matter of minutes. Best of all, they come in different colors and designs. They are 18x18 inches.

Here is the link for further info:  click here for envirotiles

enviro tiles.jpgenvirotile big.jpg

Posted 2011-05-29T19:09:48+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL

OK so looks like it is actually pulling up the concrete from the patio. What is the easiest way to put a new surface on the patio so that water doesn't leak through?

Posted 2011-05-30T22:02:19+0000  by ndralle

Hello ndralle.

There is a product called Quikrete Concrete Resurfacer that will do exactly what you want:

Resurfacer.jpg

Here's the LINK.

I hope this helps,

Newf.

Posted 2011-05-31T15:15:01+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+