Sign In to join the community | Help

Replace burners on Charmglow 720-0230

Removed screws from back of burners, but no room to extract the burner from the front valves. How do I get them out and the new ones installed?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-30T19:00:10+0000  by bamapa bamapa

Hey bamapa.


Its been a while since we carried that grill so I am a little rusty on it but I believe that the burner screwed to the back of the grill but just slid into the gas manifold without any screws like most grills do. You may need to unscrew the manifold and slide it back in order to slide the burners out.


We do carry a large selection of universal parts that will adjust to many different grills. I would say to bring in your burner and lets see if we can match it up. There is a website that carries these parts. It is not a Home Depot site so I can not speak of its reputation but I can say that I have seen it around for a couple years. CLICK HERE for that site.


Hit me back here and let me know how it goes.

Posted 2013-09-01T14:38:06+0000  by Ingar_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question