Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Replacement blades for Hampton Bay ceiling fan difficult to find

I have gone to 3 Home Depot stores looking for replacement blades for my 2 Hampton Bay ceiling fans.  None of the stores had them.  The blades they stock are for other fans (Westinghouse, etc.) that have different hole locations and don't work with Hampton Bay fans.  Each time the sales associate took me to their computer (which is actually just the Home Depot website).  When we searched for Hampton Bay fan blades the only ones available are"hand-carved" natural wood and stained wood blades.  Regular white blades are simply not available either in the stores or on the website.  In each case the sales associate expressed surprise and thought it was as strange as I did that Home Depot doesn't stock regular replacement blades for their own in-house brand of ceiling fans. .

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-10-21T23:57:44+0000  by kcarpi kcarpi

Hi, Kcarpi.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We actually can't stock Hampton Bay parts in store as there are just so many fan models that there is not enough room in each store to stock parts for all versions.

Actually, the process to order the parts is very simple. After you locate the 12 digit UPC from the top of your fan, you just give our Hampton Bay customer service team a call at 877-527-0313 with that information & we can get the parts ordered for you if they are in stock.

I've attached a picture of the sticker the UPC will be found on. It is located on top of the motor housing of your fan.

Please locate that, give us a call, & we'll get this resolved quickly for you.

Thank you for reaching out so we could help!

- Nicki

Posted 2012-10-22T15:02:44+0000  by THDCustomerCare

And what happens when the fan blades are only available on line and not in stock. There is only one white option for Hampton Bay replacement baldes.

Posted 2013-04-12T14:23:58+0000  by phillymktgwiz

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+