Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Replacement handle for Pegasus faucet.

Hi.  I recently broke the handle for my single-handle Pegasus shower faucet.  I have been unable to find one anywhere that fits.  Also, I have not been able to find a model number on the faucet/valve assembly itself.  I did find a sticker on the back of the cover plate that reads 87501.  In any case, is it possible to tell if the handle is available from the manufacturer?  I am attaching photos of the assembly.  Thank You so much for any assistance you can provide!

-Bryan

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-02-12T23:08:10+0000  by greenpepper007 greenpepper007

Hi, GreenPepper07.

I can help you with this. I don't see anything in our system coming up with that number but if you'll email the pictures to me I'd be happy to try to ID it myself. Please send pictures of the spout, handle section, & showerhead if it came as a set of 3. We don't have any way to look up individual parts so pictures of the valve or handle by itself won't help, unfortunately.

My email is Nicki_Care@homedepot.com.

Thanks so much!

-Nicki

Posted 2013-02-13T15:54:57+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Sorry for the delay.  I'm sure the shower head is no longer the original, but I have taken pictures of as much of the faucet assmebly as possible.  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated, but I also understand if there just isn't enough to go on.  Thanks!

-Bryan102_1295.JPG102_1294.JPG102_1292.JPG

Posted 2013-03-14T23:28:08+0000  by greenpepper007

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+