Sign In to join the community | Help

Replacing Puck Light - How to Identify It?

One of the puck lights under my cabinet recently went out, and I unscrewed it to try to determine the brand, model, etc. (it was installed before we moved in). I attached a picture. I goggled combinations of those numbers that made sense to me, to no avail. Anyone know what light this is?

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-10-26T04:18:34+0000  by mhureau mhureau
Hello mhureau.  Welcome to the Community!

My search of the bottom code yields this:  "
Utilitech 3-7/8-in Black LED Puck Accent Lamp with White Shade"   It uses a standard "L" type DC connection.  It has also been long discontinued.

However, even if these puck lights were still available, you could likely only be able to buy a set of them rather than a single puck replacement.

LED lamps have come a long way in the last few years.  A similar set of under cabinet lights would be something like these:



Posted 2016-10-26T14:43:52+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question