Sign In to join the community | Help
Bath & Faucets

Answered

Replacing towel hanger

What do I need to do to replace a towel hanger that fell out of the wall?

Zoom-in

Let's assume that I have no idea what I'm talking about.  Thanks in advance!

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-05T17:37:42+0000  by jugghayd jugghayd

As in the door folds up like an accordion when you open it.  I'm not going to get to work on that for at least a week, but I'll start a new post.

Posted 2013-07-10T20:05:07+0000  by jugghayd

Oh I gotcha..

We carry those in our Millworks department they are very easy to install.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Posted 2013-07-10T20:07:55+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Have any of you tried the Twist N Lock+ shower accessories from Better Living, ON? I had problems in the past with the lifetime of the racks or other wall mounted accessories, and one need to do double work to fix it. I tried these Twist N Lock+ robe hooks in couple of my projects and so far they aren’t showing many complaints. Try these and do give a feedback on it. I loved the way they stick to the tiles, strong!!! http://www.dispenser.com/twist-n-lock-plus/
Source: Better Living, ON.

Posted 2014-11-18T11:19:53+0000  by Lauradave

Have any of you tried the Twist N Lock+ shower accessories from Better Living, ON? I had problems in the past with the lifetime of the racks or other wall mounted accessories, and one need to do double work to fix it. I tried these Twist N Lock+ robe hooks in couple of my projects and so far they aren’t showing many complaints. Try these and do give a feedback on it. I loved the way they stick to the tiles, strong!!! 

Posted 2014-11-18T11:23:28+0000  by Lauradave
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+