Sign In to join the community | Help
Outdoors

River stone

I am looking for 3/4-1" washed river stone (river pebble) to use it for drainage purposes. Can you please provide me with the product number or name I can order it online or pick it up from the nearest store zip code 19122.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-01-31T23:08:06+0000  by Zahra Zahra

Related image

Greetings Zahra,

The Home Depot has many vendors and sources for stone throughout the country, stone variety and size of bags and bulk vary. Clink on this link, it will bring you to the page of stones that you are seeking. You can click here for your local store, give them a call, or just order them right on-line and have them delivered right to the project site!

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions,  Maureen

Posted 2017-02-02T14:38:26+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Hello Zahra and welcome to the Community.

The size range you are looking for is very narrow.  Most groups of stones have a larger range.

Here is a small mixed grade polished pebble that’s size ranges from .5” to 1.5”.

Vigoro pond pebbles has a wider range of sizes but are not as big as your typical rock.  A bag weighs 42 pounds, so they are more economical then the pebbles.

Here is the links to pebbles which has a wider range of size pebbles.

If you can expand your size range, you will have a much greater variety to choose from.

When we get closer to Spring, your local store should have more active SKU to choose from on the shelf

Thanks for your inquiry.

Charlotte

Posted 2017-02-02T15:22:47+0000  by Char_HD_CHI

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+