Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

Roman tub fixture replacement help please

I'm in the process of replacing the fixtures on a roman tub. The supply lines are 3/4" and the kit comes with a 1/2" dex cpvc hex adjustable attachment. What is the best way to connect this?? Please advise
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-12-12T16:32:17+0000  by Derrek11316 Derrek11316

Hi Derrek11316 welcome to the community. It's a little hard to tell exactly what you need but if I'm understanding you correctly you have supply lines that attach to the faucet with a 3/4" female end, while the fixture has 1/2" connections.

If this is accurate then a 3/4" to 1/2" bushing should work for you. The bushing will have 3/4" male threads for the supply lines and be inset with 1/2" female threads that can be screwed up onto the fixture. It will look something like this:

3/4

You will need to add teflon tape to both the 3/4" threads on the bushing as well as the 1/2" fixture threads.

I hope this helps but if I've misunderstood your exact setup please get back to me and I'll be happy to help further. Also if you have any other info such as the faucet model or any pictures of the connections, those would help as well.

Cheers,

ChrisFixit 

Posted 2012-12-14T20:29:40+0000  by Chris_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+