Sign In to join the community | Help
Install & Replace

Roof replacement cost..

I was reading a blog about roofing costs on a roofers website: CharlotteProRoofing and they stated that I need to go to a distributor to get good roofing material pricing. Is that the case or can I go to a home depot? 
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-07-21T17:59:31+0000  by CharlotteProRoofing CharlotteProRoofing

Hello CharlotteProRoofing,

Home Depot will meet and beat the pricing on like products.  Feel free to contact your local Home Depot and ask for a free quote on materials, so you can compare for yourself.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Charlotte

Posted 2016-07-21T20:22:36+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
I looked at your web site and while it looks very nice, it's as if the person who wrote the text doesn't speak English as a native and, frankly, knows little about the roofing business. 

From your FAQ page:

...maximize the life of the new system and prevent unforeseeable problems to arise.

From your "blog" pages:

They offer building material that excels the external visuals of a roof.

The verdict from this incident is that if the Roofing contractor had legal workers, then he would have been able to run a rebuttal roofing company.

Given the influence of the Internet on consumer purchasing decisions, it might be a wise idea for you to find someone with a better grasp of English idiom, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Posted 2016-07-21T21:23:34+0000  by Adam444

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+