Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel


I have a patio on the lower level with an open deck above. How do i enclose the ceiling with galvinized panels to keep the water off the lower patio? 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-11-03T16:22:39+0000  by urban290 urban290

Hello urban 290 and welcome to the community.


I understand you want to get more usable space under second story deck.


Although you inquired about galvanized sheeting, I have a product call TimberTeck DrySpace-Deck drainage system  designed specifically for that purpose.  This system is meant to be installed on existing decks.   If you click on the color word TimberTech and view page #9 you will see the specifications and sizes available.  Click on DrySpace under catagory OTHER, to see a installation video to determine if this might be your solution.  You can get pricing and availability by contacting your local Home Depot’s Contractors desk.


If I find more information on how to use galvanized sheets to keep your patio dry I will pass it on.




I am a Home Depot Associate trained and authorized to help people on the internet.

Posted 2013-11-05T21:30:57+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question