Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations

Do you have old cabinet that are in serious need of a face lift?  The Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations kit is perfect for updating your cabinets without getting all new cabinets.  With this kit there is no stripping, sanding or priming. It can be applied to wood, laminate and melamine surfaces. It also can be tinted a wide variety of colors. So no matter what color palette you have, there is sure to be a color that will fit right in! Does this sound like a project for you? Keep reading to see how to apply it! 

Step 1: Apply Deglosser 

Scrub each door, drawer front and cabinet from with the Deglosser and Scrub Pad (both included) to thoroughly clean and degloss the surface. 

Step 2: Apply Bond Coat 

Brush on the Bond Coat in even strokes. Finish each door, drawer front and cabinet frame with two coats. Allow to dry 2-3 hours  before moving on to the next step. 

Step 3: Apply Decorative Glaze (Optional)

Create the customer look you want. Brush on the Decorative Glaze and wipe it off with a Decorative Glazing Cloth. Allow to dry 8 hours  before moving on to the next step. 

Step 4: Apply Protective Top Coat 

Brush on the Protective Top Coat for a long-lasting, durable finish. 

They will be full use ready 24 hours after Protective Top Coat in applied. Wait 7-10 days before cleaning with household chemicals.   

This kit covers 100 square feet which is approximately 40 linear feet of cabinets.

Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformations is available online and in our stores! 

If you have any questions about how to use this product, please let us know! 

Christine 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-01-05T14:07:02+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL Christine_HD_ATL
I was really looking for the same guide for my old kitchen cabinet. I think after trying, it will surely work. I just was looking for summer jobs and finally reached indeed.com. I just want to ensure that it is not scam. 
Posted 2017-09-26T18:38:23+0000  by Larybrown567
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+