Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Rust-Oleum Furniture Transformations

Have an old piece of furniture lying around that you don’t know what to do with? Are you decorating your kid’s room but the color of the existing furniture clashes? Rust-Oleum has just the thing for you a Furniture transformation Kit. There are many vibrant colors also sophisticated classic colors. The kit covers 35 sq. ft. and a downloadable instructional sheet to guide you step by step on to restoring your furniture like new .Lets open the box and look at all the accessories:

Untitled.png

Kit Contents

Kit Contents.png

cabinet contents.png

cabinet contents 2.png

cabinet contents 3.png

MEASUREMENTS:

measurements.png

APPLICATION:

application.png                                                               

apllication 2.png

COLORS:

colors.png

I provided the following link with the how to video http://rustoleumtransformations.com/furniture/index.php

If you have any questions feel free to send them my way I’ll be happy to answer them.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-04-12T21:58:47+0000  by Soheil_HD_BOS Soheil_HD_BOS

I am curious about this product.

How much is it for one kit?

How is it tinted (do we bring it to the paint counter similar to regular paint or is it premixed)?

Thanks for the help!

Posted 2012-05-09T15:12:24+0000  by fer714

Welcome to the community Fer714. Have no fear ThePaintAvenger is here. Prices vary by market contact your local home depot for accurate pricing. Any paint associate can tint the kit for you at the paint counter. The kit has a great selection in colors and a step by step instructional dvd to guide you  If you’re working on a product let me know how it worked for you and some pictures of the finished product.

Posted 2012-05-10T17:20:28+0000  by Soheil_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+