Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Rust-Oleum Tile Transformations

tile 1.JPG

Hello Community, Rust-Oleum keeps it coming. Another great new product Tile Transformations is the perfect solution for outdated and mismatched wall tile! Update your wall tile surfaces to the look of Natural Stone in just one weekend without costly and messy demolition. This durable, three-step system does not require sanding, is low odor and will not peel.

This product comes in 14 wonderful colors:

tile 5.png

Create a New look on your tile in 3 Easy Steps.

1. Clean

2. Textured Bond Coat
3.Stone Finish Top Coat

tile 4.JPG

Complete Kit Includes:

tile 2.JPG

Cleaner

Textured Bond Coat Part A

Textured Bond Coat Part B

Natural Stone Finish Part A

Natural Stone Finish Part B

¼ Inch Nap Roller

3/8 Nap Roller

Scrub Pads

Stirring Sticks

Instruction Sheet

Other Supplies You May Need:

2” Foam Brush

(2) 2” Synthetic Brush

4” Roller Frame

(2) 4” Paint Trays

Lint Free Cloth Rags

Caulk

Disposable Gloves

Protective Glasses

Drop Cloth’s

Great even for back splashes , just look at these before and after’s

tile 3.JPG

If you have any questions please feel free to ask? ThePaintAvenger

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2012-11-27T22:16:48+0000  by Soheil_HD_BOS Soheil_HD_BOS

The only thing I can find on HD.com is for counter-top transformations. What is the sku for this and when will it be in stores?

Also, do all 14 colors come in the one box? Or does the paint pit need to add the color?
Posted 2012-11-27T22:39:33+0000  by CoastalClass

Hello CoastalClass, 

Here is the link to the tile transformation kit on our website: Rust-Oleum Tile Transformation Kit. From this link you can check your stores' inventory.

This product needs to be tinted at the paint desk. You will simply pick your color and the paint associate at your local store will be glad to take care of you. :smileyhappy: 

Let us know how your project turns out! If you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to reach out to us! 

Christine :smileyhappy:

Posted 2012-11-28T12:13:47+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL

When will this be available in all Home Depot locations?  I can't find it anywhere around me.  I'd love to give it a try on our old kitchen tile countertops, but can't find it anywhere.

Posted 2014-01-22T21:57:36+0000  by scapone01

Hello scapone01!

When you click the link below, you will notice that the summary statement says, "Product Sold In-Store Only."

You can try entering several zip codes in your area and the system will tell you if Tile Transformation can be picked up at any other stores in your area.

PRODUCT OFFERINGS CHANGE:

You might also check with your Service Desk about special ordering the product.

If not available now, it may become available later.

The Rust-Oleum Representative that serves your store should be able to provide more detailed information.

Posted 2014-01-23T14:46:20+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

This looks amazing and may have just saved my bathroom! I bought a bathroom with yellow (not pretty yello, but dirty teeth yellow) tile and think this will work. However, there is thick (about 1/4") brown grout on the counter. Will this tint that as well, or do I need to regrout?

Posted 2014-02-04T16:50:33+0000  by Johnna

Welcome to our community Johnna! 

The tile transformations kit will also paint the grout, as long as it is clean. The cleaner included in the kit is the recommend cleaner. :)

If you have any more questions, please let us know! 

Christine :) 

Posted 2014-02-05T14:21:19+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL
We're frequently asked, "Can I apply this product on floors?"

Unfortunately, the answer is still No.

At the present time, none of our suppliers offer a product designed to paint over floor tile.
Posted 2015-12-03T21:08:10+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Do you need to tint the paint in order to apply it or you can use it directly as it is?
Posted 2017-06-14T00:56:49+0000  by Lycolorada

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+