Sign In to join the community | Help
Customer Care

Sedgwick & Repair After Home Installation

Good Afternoon,

I was hoping to get a little clarity on the situation with home repair claims with Sedgwick. I understand that damage reports are contracted out to this third party organization.

Essentially, the installation crew sent to install the new refrigerator I bought from Home Depot caused some significant damage to my wall and the light switch panel. I had a friendly interaction with the Home Depot customer service center who gave me the impression that I would have a quick and painless restoration of the damage to my personal property. Unfortunately, everything is pushed to Sedgwick, a company that doesn't answer calls, doesn't return voicemails, and was supposed to resolve this issue 5 days ago.

I'm really concerned since Home Depot is the closest hardware store to me and would normally be the most convenient to use, but they seem to just not care about the damage that they caused. How do you get Sedgwick to respond?

Thanks
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-04-30T20:05:11+0000  by Tvinson Tvinson

Hello Tvinson - we have routed your question to our customer care team to assist you.

Posted 2018-05-01T16:53:18+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+