Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Seeking name of a paint color

What is the name of the color in the living room from the commercial called One Home, Many Lives?
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-09-01T12:04:32+0000  by GBgirl GBgirl

Image result for casual day paint by behr

Greetings GBgirl,

We do not have the name of the specific colors, of the paint, that are used in the paint commercial advertisements. I have reached out to the advertising analyzing firm, to check if they happen to have the name…..it is a beautiful blue!

In the meantime, check out this site: Behr has a wonderful interactive page that allows you to switch paint colors on pictured walls, you can also upload a picture and alter colors in your space!

The are several trending blue colors right now, Charismatic Sky, it looks to be very close to the blue used in the ”One Home, Many Lives” commercial, take a look and see what you think.

Stop by your local Home pick up a few sample size paints, paint a few 2 foot square sections, in the room that you wish to paint, lighting can change a color, see what you like.

I will get back to you if I find out the name of the blue paint used in the commercial.

The top image shows the color "Casual Day", the #1 trending blue color by Behr. 

All the best,

Maureen

Posted 2017-09-05T17:37:11+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+