Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

Service Request for existing installation.

I called on June 18th of this year 2018 to file a service request for screen door that is broken. It was installed I was given this number for reference 930265. This was installed only March of 2018.

Its been nearly 3 months, I have called multiple times , with no one calling back to say what the status.
All I have gotten is apology, and that they will send email. Nothing more. Only I have called again and again. Excuses as people are on vacation was given. Not sure why that is my problem

I also spoke to a manager Volonda -  direct number  800-910-6704 ext 64000. She said, she will call back in 2days or someone will call. This was on July 30th. No one has called.

You can ping me to get my contact to check our history of purchases. Over last 5-6 years I have shopped a lot at home depot, buying appliances and items for both my houses and all remodel needs. I feel like we are not treated right for loyal & long term customer. 

You have lost my buisness.. and I am very frustrated customer.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-08-18T23:12:40+0000  by HomeGatos HomeGatos

Hi HomeGatos,

Call and ask to speak to the Store Manager, tell him or her your have called numerous times and need to have the issue resolved. If he or she does not respond to your complaint, call Home Depot Customer Care at 1-800-466-3337.

Mike

Posted 2018-08-20T19:20:44+0000  by Mike_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+