Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

Shelf to raise computer monitors

HI!
My job calls for a lot of sitting.  I have priced out the systems that you can buy to raise a computer monitor and keyboard/mouse, but they seem too high.  My creative mind came up with an idea that seems easy enough to build, but I had to come to the experts for some help.  In my mind I picture a simple box like shelf with hinges so that it can be folded right back down for sitting.  Nothing fancy, just something practical and simple.  I really do picture a  wooden box hollow underneath.  I have attached a picture of my actual work space and my handy penmanship rough draft of a drawing.  no laughing at my penciled in shelf, I had trouble getting the angles drawn correctly.  any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
God Bless:)

Deanna 

p.s. well i can't upload the images, there is no link to do so.  sorry.  but hopefully you get the idea.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-07-11T12:10:04+0000  by DEANNAANZEVINO DEANNAANZEVINO

Hello Deannaanzevino,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your question.

I am sure we can come up with something that will work for you but without a picture, I am drawing a blank on what exactly you are envisioning.

Here is a picture of where to click in order to upload a picture. Please upload your pictures and then I will do my best to try to help you with a do it yourself design for your monitor.

I will keep a look out for the pictures and then do my best to help you with a design. Let me know if you still are unable to get the picture to upload.

Thank you,

Christine

Posted 2018-07-11T16:53:02+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+