Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

Solar Screens

I want do purchase solar screens to cover my whole window. Can I order the screen or do I have to order the material & make them.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-06-08T05:34:18+0000  by woodskathy45 woodskathy45

Hey woodskathy45,

Thanks for your question and welcome to the community!

You essentially order the solar screen like you would a blind. Since most stores don't carry these in-stock, we can custom order then in various brands and styles. One below is by Bali blinds.

The best way for you to get the right shade is to come into your nearest Home Depot and speak to a Decor department associate. Once we get the exact measurements for your window, you can choose the right solar shade that you prefer.

I hope this information has assisted  you, and let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Joseph

Posted 2013-06-08T14:55:03+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Bali doesn't build fixed solar screens for the exterior of homes.  Try shadesandscreens.com  They will get you in the right direction if you need the manufactured and custom built.  Bali is a rollershade manufacturer.

Posted 2013-06-09T04:26:17+0000  by jtwindowscreens

Hey jtwindowscreens,

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

In terms of nomenclature for solar shades, yes, I was referring to interior solar shades, which Bali makes.

While Bali doesn't make exterior solar shades, we at The Home Depot do have other brands besides Bali that we can get via special order.

To my knowledge, we carry other brands where we can get you the right customized solar screens. Depending on where you live will determine what brands we can order for you. Come down to your nearest store and speak directly toa Blinds and Decor associate, and we can get you pricing, advice, and availability for a solar screen of your choice.

Joseph

Posted 2013-06-12T21:46:48+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+