Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Still no answer to whether I can get the product named"cabinet coat", tinted to diff colors? Please

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-08-09T15:43:35+0000  by pdahlin7 pdahlin7

Hi there pdahlin7,

My apologies for the delay in the answer, but I replied back to your question in the original thread Can I get "cabinet coat" which is the product's name, tinted to the color of my choice?

Please refer all further inquries on this matter to that original posting. 

Thanks!~

Posted 2013-08-09T16:16:43+0000  by Jay_HD_CHI

pdahlin7,

The Cabinet Coat is a tintable product, however, it is not stocked in the Home Depot stores, to my knowledge. It is available online. The paint department at your local Home Depot will not have the color formulas in their computer. They could "wing it", but without a definite formula, the outcome is not completely certain. If you desire white or an off white, that shold not be a great problem.

Cabinet Coat comes in a White and a Tine Base White. I am not completely familioar with this product, but most manufacturers who sell a "white", that white has been slightly grayed down to increase coverablity. The "White Base" is a pure white for a very bright white or for mixing pure, bright , pastel colors or other lighter colors.

Hope this has answered your question.

Posted 2013-08-09T16:23:48+0000  by ordjen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+