Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Thank you to a great paint associate

Hi,

I was looking for a dark brown color to match some oil rubbed bronze plumbing fixtures.  After looking through various dark browns, paint associate Kristine steered me to a shade of charcoal.  I was very skeptical that the color, which just looked black to me, would work but went ahead and had Kristine mix some up for me.  After painting the pipe, the color is a dead-on accurate match for my fixtures.  I am so impressed with Kristine's skill at choosing the right shade, and ask that you please note her awesome customer service.

Thank you!

Larry Heugatter

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-09-10T01:21:25+0000  by LarryHeugatter LarryHeugatter

Good morning Larry,

Thanks for joining us here on the community!

This is our How-To Forums, which is mainly relegated to home improvement projects and questions. 

Since you're just wanting to give a shout out to Kristine at your local store (you didn't specify where you are located), the absolute best option for her to get the recognition she deserves is by contact your store and speaking to a manager on duty about her great service she provided!

Another easy way to give kudos to Kristine is to fill out a quick survey that you can find directions for on your sales receipt. Your feedback goes straight to the store, and every manager can know about Kristine's above and beyond customer service! 

If you do those 2 options, that is the absolute best sure-fire way to give her the proper credit!

Joseph

Posted 2018-09-10T14:52:34+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+