Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

The Original Vintage Style Light Bulb

Good afternoon all!

I'm here today to talk about one of the newest light bulbs in our aisle that is old at the same time. When Edison perfected the incandescent lamp (or light bulb) and went into mass production at the turn of the 20th century, light bulbs looked a lot more stylish and a bit different than today. The tungsten filament was more abundant in them than the ones you see today, giving a very visually appealing look to them. With The Original Vintage Style Bulb by Feit Electric, you can get that older style look! In the video below, I demonstrate one in the S19 Original or Mazda style lamp, but we also have the standard pear shaped A19 available as well.

These light bulbs work great for exposed fixtures, such as lamps and pendants. So be sure to see one for yourself on display at your local Home Depot!

Sometime the classics never go out of style.....VIDEO

Cheers,

aboveaveragejoe

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-11-08T17:48:05+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

This is an amazing looking bulb and its nice to finaly be able to buy it off the shelf instead of having to go online only.

Posted 2012-01-18T19:07:20+0000  by AAriondo

I agree.  They look great in Pendant lights. 

Posted 2012-01-19T03:43:20+0000  by WhoDeyThink

Hello WhoDeyThink and welcome to the Community!

Here's pictures of what these bulbs look like.  They are packaged and sold individually.

The Original Bulbs.JPG

Posted 2012-01-20T17:33:52+0000  by Chris_HD_CHI

I am pleased to announce that we now carry a new candleabra base Vintage Style light bulb as well! This bulb looks great in exposed chandeliers and sconces. You get the same stylish antique look, but in the smaller base. 

Click on the image below for more information.

Feit Electric 40-Watt Original Chandelier Incandescent Light Bulb

Posted 2012-12-24T14:07:30+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+