Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

The Secret For Great Plumeria Trees

Howdy Plumeria fans,

If you’re a fan of tropical plants you no doubt know of the Plumeria.  They are loved for their fragrant blooms in Hawaiian Lei’s, Tropical shaped leaves, and easy of growing in yards and in pots. This year I had the quickest growth ever and I’m going to share what I did to make that happen.

First I took as much of the competing weeds as I could from the area. These rob newly forming plants from growth spurts and essential nutrients.

Next I mixed in a bunch of used coffee grounds in the soil to make it more acidic. I know most coffee shops will gladly give you their used coffee grounds gladly since they throw them away.

Lastly I used Osmocote plus which is a fertilizer that is geared towards professional gardeners. I rarely use it on outdoor plants because it’s more costly than most fertilizers. After speaking to some gardeners who have been gardening for over 50 years, I found out Osmocote was their secret ingredient.

Now I have plants that have grown almost 3 feet in one season! This is twice as fast as ever before with any other fertilizer I’ve tried.

Happy Growing,

Coach Dave

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-08-11T00:11:46+0000  by Dave_HD_OC Dave_HD_OC

Topic
Categories+