Sign In to join the community | Help

The clothing rack came out the wall leaving holes in my closet, how do I fix it?

How do I fix my wall where the clothing rack came down and left holes in my wall
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-11-20T14:46:04+0000  by Mal55 Mal55

Hello Mal55, welcome to the Community.


The process to fix holes depends on the size of hole.  If the holes are small screw holes you can use a spackling product that is applied with a putty knife.  Fill hole and smooth with putty knife, wait till dry and paint.


 For medium size holes you should use a wall board repair patch, which comes in several sizes (4x4,6x6,8x8”) or similar products that are displayed on this link.  Instructions are on the packages as seen here.


For larger holes I will defer to some earlier post that addressed this issue. 


Thanks for your question.




I am a Home Depot Associate trained and authorized to help people on the internet


Posted 2013-11-22T19:12:46+0000  by Char_HD_CHI
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question