Sign In to join the community | Help
Heating & Cooling

Three Head Lamp Post

I purchased the Three Head Lamp Post (SKU:  750-734 UPC# 046335840492).  The box was damaged, but it was the last itme in the store.  When I opened the box, the base (#16) was damaged.  Is it possible to receive a replacement part and how do I make the request.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-01-21T00:02:24+0000  by talonbow talonbow

Hi, TalonBow.

Apologies for the base being damaged in the box. I did just reach out to the parts team who advised this particular piece is not stocked.

The best resolution would be to exchange the item in the store with your receipt. If you already have all the pieces out of the box & it's going to be inconvenient to take everything back to exchange, the store may be able to just swap out the base if you take the box and the receipt in. They can do a return to vendor with the damaged base and provide you one from another box.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for reaching out.

- Nicki

Posted 2013-01-21T16:54:55+0000  by THDCustomerCare

Hey talonbow,

Thanks for joining us on the community, welcome!

Your lamp post, the Hampton Bay 3-Head Outdoor Post Light was luckily a in-stock product.

Fortunately, the local store should be able to find a nearby store in case they are out of stock. 

I would go with the store as an option in case you need the replacement part very quickly, as ordering it could take some time. 

Call your local store first, make sure to get in touch with a lighting associate, just in case the store doesn't have it...they can get it for you. Most stores would tell you to bring in the entire box, but if you've already thrown it away, contact the store and be sure to have your receipt.

Even if they (or you) has to go to another store, it might be a quicker option versus any option available. 

I hope this has helped you out, and let us know if we can assist you further.

Cheers,

aboveaveragejoe

Posted 2013-01-21T16:56:35+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL

Hi

Can you tell me what year you started carrying this model  750 734? I know it is a silly question but it is extremely important.

Thank you

Allipat3

Posted 2013-08-24T02:52:32+0000  by allipat3

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+