Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Tool Rental is more than just tools!

Home Depot Tool Rental is more than just tools!

Have you ever had a time when you wanted to work on a project but found out that it needed special tools you didn't have, so you decided not to do it? Or a project that it was too big to fit in your car so you decided to cut corners just to get it done and weren't happy how it turned out?

EP_TR_Hero_Img_A.jpg

The Home Depot’s Tool Rental Centers are here to help with all of your home improvement needs.  Our well-stocked inventory has everything necessary to get the job done right no matter what size project you decide to take on.  We offer tool and equipment rentals, such as carpet cleaners, from our wide selection of trusted professional-quality top brands, and truck rentals are also available.  With rental locations available in most of our stores nationwide, we make it easy to find just what you need when you need it.  If you have any questions about your specific project, one of our many knowledgeable associates will help you choose the tools and equipment you will need and personally demonstrate the proper way to use them.  The Home Depot also offers competitive prices for all of our rental services, including a Best Rate Guarantee and several different rental rate options for your convenience.

Depending on the tool, you can rent a truck for $19 for the first 75 minutes or $69 for the day or a carpet cleaner for $20 for 4 hours or $29 for the day!

Tool Rental main page

Tool Rental Frequently Asked Questions

Tool Rental Store Finder

Also, not all Home Depots rent the same equipment, so call the store where you would like to rent, and they can tell you if it’s available and how much--below are just a few things. 

tool rental1.png

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2013-07-18T16:00:18+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI Angelo_HD_CHI

That's exactly right Angelo!

The peak of my roof is forty-two feet up ... you'll never see me on a ladder that high!

But the chest-high cage on the 35-foot lift (second picture from the bottom in your post) allowed me to get up and down safely.

Just like you said, they gave me a way to DIY but I most likely would not have done the project any other way.

I would bet that other Community Members have their own stories about rental tools that made the job possible and easy!

Posted 2013-07-18T17:15:14+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Whether removing adhesives or paint from your concrete floor or changing the slope of a concrete patio that currently directs water toward your home, the diamond blade etcher from Tool Rental is exactly the right tool for the job.

Watch Our How-To Video

Posted 2015-10-08T22:24:14+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+