Sign In to join the community | Help
Paint

Top Rated Bathroom Color Schemes

Hello everyone!

Have you been looking at your bathroom walls lately and thought to yourself, “A fresh coat of paint would be really nice in here”? If you answered "Yes!" to this question, than boy oh boy, you are in for some fun!

The often dreaded color picking process is no more thanks to Behr. They have a wonderful interactive website that can make picking paint colors much easier and *gasp* fun. :smileysurprised:

Click here to experiece the ColorSmart interactive program from Behr. Once you are on the website go to 'Project Center' and then click on 'Launch ColorSmart by Behr.'

For you to take full advantage of all the awesomeness that this program has to offer, you have to make an account. Not to worry, it is totally free!

I have taken the liberty of picking 4 different color schemes that I think would look nice in a bathroom. They are all serene and calming, which is what one would want in a bathroom. Picking colors that are warm and welcoming will help you to relax in the bathtub after a long day, and won’t be too overwhelming in the wee hours of the morning.

CountryBathroomColors.JPG.bettercountry.JPG

CasualBlends.JPGCasualBlendsBathroom.JPG

PeacefulColors.JPGPeacefulBathroom.JPG

TraditionalWarmthColors.JPGTraditionalWarmthBathroom.JPG

This is just a sample of what can be done with the ColorSmart program by Behr. You can even upload a picture of your own bathroom and virtually paint it. Oh the joys of technology!

I encourage customers to buy an 8 ounce sample of their top color choices before making their final decision. It will cover about a 4ft by 6ft area. Paint a good size sample on the wall and look at it throughout the day. Remember, colors change depending on the light. If you love the color during both the brightest and the darkest part of the day, it is the perfect color for you!

If anyone has any specific questions about painting their bathroom or would like some advice on colors, don’t hesitate to ask! We are here to help.

Happy Painting!

ChristineClaret

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2011-02-02T18:50:15+0000  by Christine_HD_ATL Christine_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+