Sign In to join the community | Help
Doors & Windows

Traverse rod bracket question

It's all in this video I took:

If you're worried about spam search for the only video by user

I don't understand what keeps the  Home Decorators Colletion Traverse Rod 869 376  UPC 6945133504121 in its bracket.  I have the one bracket on the wall, the adjustable metal plate attaches to the bracket with a screw, and then the rod itself slides into that adjustable metal plate but keeps falling out with no obvious place to attach it.
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-08-14T08:08:11+0000  by gamemaster3000 gamemaster3000
Hi gamemaster3000,

Thanks for the video!

On most traverse rods there is a set screw that tightens against the side or top of the bracket or rod to anchor the rod.

The bracket shown in your video appears to have a threaded hole on the side that will accept a set screw.

Install the bracket and tighten the screw until snug, but do not over tighten!

The remainder of your assembly should become obvious once the bracket is secure to the wall mount.

A picture really is worth a thousand words ... so, thanks again for the video!
Posted 2015-08-18T17:36:23+0000  by Pat_HD_ATL
Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question