Sign In to join the community | Help
Tools & Hardware

Trending In The Aisles: Crescent Flip & Grip Wrench Multi-Tool

So I’m always looking for solutions to lighten my travel tool bags. The goal is to lighten and consolidate my tools into a convenient and small bundle for light jobs around the house and in the car. Multi-Tools have been a life saver in my bag. To that end I recently saw this tool in the aisles of my store and thought I’d let you folks now about it as well.

The Crescent Flip & Grip™ is a 6 in 1 Multi-Tool featuring:

Ratcheting wrench
    • 3/8” to 5/8”
    • 9mm to 16mm

Knife (smooth and serrated)
    • Phillips screwdriver
    • Slotted screwdriver

Bottle opener

• Can opener
      • Wire stripper

The real draw here is the ratcheting wrench. Though you only get a limited range in size I find for my needs it should be more than enough. Usually all I need is to tighten a random fastener here or there on the car or motorcycle and kind of feel unprepared when I don’t have tools to hand.

The knife is another plus here. In an emergency car kit having a serrated knife to cut through a strap can be a literal life saver.

Screwdrivers are indispensable. Always having a phillips and slotted driver to hand just makes sense.

The bottle opener and can opener aren't as important to me but nice to have if needed. The wire stripper is really nice to have especially for those unforeseen quick roadside repairs.

This seems like it could be a great addition to my bags. If any of you have tried this tool or are interested in picking it up let us know your experiences below.

Cheers,

Chris

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-04-17T19:05:19+0000  by Chris_HD_ATL Chris_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+