Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

Trending In The Aisles: Halo Ring Planter Lights

User-added image
User-added image

Recently the inventor and manufacturer of the Halo Ring Indoor/ Outdoor Planter Accessories came to my store to demonstrate this innovative concept in outdoor lighting.  He received an outstanding response for his unique night decoration.

Many of my customers live in high-rise apartments and condominiums so they experience many building codes issues and restrictions on outdoor balcony decorating.  They face wind, rain and fall hazards from tall heights as well as limited space constraints.  Trying to have a small seating area and a few plants can fill up the balcony space quickly and leave no extra room.  The evening view is lovely but most balconies are dimly lit if lit at all. 

Enter the Halo Ring!

This lighted ring is available for indoor usage as well as an LED ring for indoor and outdoor use.  The warm glow can add subtle uplighting to a 12 or 13 inch diameter planter.  The rings are waterproof but not submersible; watering and misting plants can be done with no harm to the ring or to the plant.  Simply twist the halo ring around the plant and sit the ring’s underside channel onto the lip of the container. 

You can create an upscale look to enhance a special planting or place the rings on a flat surface for an additional lighting look.   One customer suggested using the rings as part of an evening garden event that she will host at her home later this spring – a definite show stopper!  The rings can be easily removed and reused as desired. 

The halo rings are made in the USA and available in black, white and terra-cotta to accent most planters. We even experimented with placing the ring on the floor to uplight a wider diameter planter for another equally beautiful look.

Currently the planter accessories are available online.  My personal preference is the LED indoor/outdoor ring, which stays cool to the touch even after several hours of operation.  This is a definite bonus if curious children or inquisitive pets are in the vicinity.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-04-07T15:28:49+0000  by Eileen_HD_ATL Eileen_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+