Sign In to join the community | Help
Decor

Trending In the Aisle: Wallpaper

Related image

Items that are trending in the aisles can sometimes lead to items that are trending on line. In the aisles of the Home Depot is where the conversation starts about products that maybe limited in-store but are offered on-line in a wide variety of colors, textures and sizes.

During the cold winter months here in the north east, when the outdoor garden department is cold and barren, I have an opportunity to work inside and assist customers in the indoor aisles of my Home Depot.

Customer’s questions and request result in the Trending in Aisle items and articles that we highlight on the Home Depot Community Forum from time to time.

While helping a customer in the drapery and curtain section of the store, I was asked, “Where is the wallpaper”…not five minutes later I was asked, “Do you have wallpaper books that I can take home”?

My answer to both customers was to shop on-line at homedepot.com. The Home Depot has an amazing selection of wallpaper on-line. The Home Depot stores have limited selections of wall-coverings in-store, but it seems limitless on-line!

Home Depot offers a wide variety of wallpapers, we have paintable paper, peel and stick paper, gorgeous paper by York (one of the oldest most well respected names in the wallpaper world) we offer Martha Stewart paper, and designs offered by Joanna Gaines of Magnolia Home, classic designs that are simply elegant.

Image result for images of note worthy wall paper by magnolia home

The on-line Home Depot wallpaper site also has hints for measuring and hanging wallpaper along with all the advice and knowledge you need to see the papering project until it is “smoothly and seamlessly” completed!

Some papers are even available in a sample size, have them sent directly to your home so that you can get the color match just right.

Trending on-line or in the aisles, wallpaper is back and trending in home décor…… and this is not you grandmas wall paper!

Check out all the links, watch the videos, you will like what you see, and you will see what you like!

Enjoy,

Maureen 

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-01-25T18:29:11+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Topic
Categories+