Sign In to join the community | Help
Lawn & Garden

Trending in the Aisle: Christmas

Everything Christmas is what is trending in the aisle of the West Roxbury, Ma. Home Depot! Customers are so thrilled with the selection of holiday décor!

“The selection of ornaments and lights is wonderful” a customer told me and “the ribbons are beautiful”! I watched carriages push past me just filled with beautiful Christmas decorations, toss pillows “The best price around on these festive pillows” one woman told me “I had a hard time deciding, and the colors are so bright”!

Everyone is decking the halls! The artificial Christmas tree selection this year is spectacular, the trees are so lifelike and the flocked trees are so popular, there is a lot of very happy customers in the Home Depot aisles!

Stop by your local Home Depot and see for yourself, check out all the wonderful sparkling decorations you will find everything from ornament hooks to Christmas door mats…the perfect thing to welcome the season!

Make the one stop that will make your home bright and make your spirit bright as well, stop by The Home Depot and have the Merriest Christmas,

Maureen

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2018-12-06T19:31:19+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS Maureen_HD_BOS

Topic
Categories+