Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Trending in the Aisles: Defiant Home Security Wireless Home Protection System

For as long as I've worked at The Home Depot (14 years this month), I'm happy to announce that we now have finally an in-store wireless home protection system available!

From the same brand that makes our security alarms and light fixtures, Defiant has really made an affordable and effective system to protect your home or business. Unlike some alarm systems, this system does not require a monthly fee!

This system contains an LCD panel, 2 door/window sensors, and a key fob control. This allows for total control of your system when you need it.  The sensors have a range of up to 500 feet from the control panel, which gives you more distance than some wireless systems out there.

My personal favorite feature is that since it is wireless, there is no wiring needed to properly install it. This makes it a very simple setup to protect your home.

Defiant also has other individual alarm/chimes at your local Home Depot as well. These are great for people coming and going so you can hear when the door is being opened, and for security as well.

To view this affordable and basic alarm/chime, please click here.

If you are interested in wired, closed circuit (CC), or just more options for home security systems, we carry a plethora here online. Please click here to view all we sell online, like the one below.

First Alert 4 CH MPEG-4 Digital Wireless DVR Surveillance System with (2) Indoor/Outdoor 420-TVL Cameras and 7-in. LCD Screen

And as always, please let us know if you have any further questions regarding security systems.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-07-04T15:16:27+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+