Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

Trending in the Aisles: Fusion Pro Grout

Until epoxy grout came along, residential grade grouts had to be sealed afterwards to prevent water seepage. And when epoxy grouts were available for tile installers and DIY'ers, it didn't need sealer but it was tedious to mix the two parts for it to set correctly.

That is until this grout I'd like to mention came along! 

Introducing Fusion Pro Single Component Grout by Custom Building Products, the same folks that make all of Home Depot's in-store tile setting products.

Fusion Pro takes the ease of regular grouting but the effectiveness of epoxy-based grouting without the hassle of mixing the parts. It's an all-in-one, ready-to-use formula that works right out of the bucket. It's main secret is that it's acrylic base formula has silicone resin in it, allowing for a durable finish that NEVER needs to be sealed! And unlike cement based grouts, you'll get a better uniformity in color consistency and a stain-proof finish.

During the installation process, it's recommended to moisten the tiles and especially for natural stone tiles, to pre-seal the surface so clean up can be easier. Although this grout is sanded, it can be applied for very thin grout joints. This makes it a great grout solution for mosaic tiles, or really anywhere where heavy traffic and water will regularly occur.

To read more about proper installation of this amazing grout, please click here for additional information. Let us know if you have any further questions regarding grouting in general.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-05-16T20:19:38+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Greetings Joseph,

Thank you for bringing this great new product to our attention!

I have a small mud room that I have been dreaming of installing tile in, the Fusion Pro will make the job so much easier; now the only thing holding me up is picking out the perfect tile! 

I will keep you posted,   Maureen
Posted 2016-05-17T12:20:35+0000  by Maureen_HD_BOS

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+