Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Trending in the Aisles: Hampton Bay 3-Light Brushed Nickel LED Vanity Light

In an earlier post entitled 8 Types of LED Integrated Light Fixtures, I espoused the benefits of this new type of technology with traditional style lighting. Although I didn't specifically mention it in that post, wall mounted interior lighting (aka vanity style) are also available in this amazing type of energy-saving fixture. In this post, I'll give you a summary of a good example of this type of light, specifically the Hampton Bay 3-Light Brushed Nickel LED Vanity Light.

The #1 feature of buying a fixture like this is the fact that since it already has the LED light source built-in (integrated), you'll never need to replace or change a light bulb for it!

The light source itself is rated as soft white (2700K) and at 1650 total lumens, which is the equivalent of roughly three 60 watt incandescent bulbs, but at only a fraction of the energy needed to light it (only 36 watts). This means you'll get the same type of softer lighting you have always been accustomed to.

Since it's an LED light source, you'll get an extremely long-lasting fixture....but just how long? Well, if you use the lights 3 hours a day, you can expect it to last a little over 45 years! The fixture's style will go out before the lights do! With newer LED technology, you can expect an instant on with these lights, and they can be dimmed, as long as you use an LED rated dimmer for them.

Just like almost all vanity lights out there, it can be installed with the glass facing up or down, giving you your own preference. Just like any other vanity lighting fixture, wiring is very straight forward and simple. In fact, to view the instructions as well as taking care of your vanity light, please click here.

This, as well as other LED integrated fixtures, tend to have a very diffused style of light output. In terms of lighting, this will give you a much evenly distributed amount compared to filament-based (incandescent/halogen) light bulbs.

For this or another other questions you may have on energy-saving LED light fixtures, just let us know here.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-08T22:04:56+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

I know this tutorial is so useful for you fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 so am sharing this with you to learn for the proper Bluetooth connection and don't need to pay for this information.
Posted 2018-11-24T07:43:21+0000  by Rashwin

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+