Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Trending in the Aisles: Home Decorators Collection 48" LED Healy Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan

In a previous post I authored entitled New Contemporary Ceiling Fans, I spoke of the updated benefits of these types versus the older ones.

The new ceiling fan in this post I'll go over, the 48" Healy LED ceiling fan by Home Decorators Collection, is that type of energy efficient and stylish looking lighting fixture.

As features go, this and newer fans like it have an integrated LED light kit.

That means you never have to change out any bulb for the life of the fan, since there actually isn't one.

And unlike older LED versions, this will give you a 3000K color temperature and a high lumens.

Just like any LED light source, the Healy ceiling fan gives you specific lighting information on its packaging. The image below is actually its specifications for the amount and color of light it gives.

Remember that an integrated LED light kit like this never has a bulb, so there is never a need to replace it. And, you can dim them.

The ceiling fan does come with a remote control (shown below), so it isn't necessary to do any type of special wiring.

As for the fan itself, it's size blades and motor are perfect to help cool/heat a room no larger than 10' x 12' So for small to medium size room or areas, this makes it an ideal fan.

It can be mounted on an angled ceiling, flush, or with its standard downrod. Always check your ceiling as well as junction box it is going to be installed over to ensure it will be placed there without issue.

And just like any other lighting fixture we sell, The Home Depot can also install it for you. Click here to view more information regarding letting us install it as well as any other electrical service you may have.

However, if you are interested in installing it yourself, you can view the fan's owners manual.....click here to read it.

Always shop for efficiency and durability when looking for a new ceiling fan. If you choose the 48" Healy, it may be one of the best you'll ever encounter.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-04T00:32:24+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+