Sign In to join the community | Help
Storage & Organization

Trending in the Aisles: Large Wood Crate

With our Summer Home Organization Event in full swing at your local store, one of the most popular items that come in is undoubtedly the Large Wood Crate by Houseworks.

Houseworks Crates and Pallet 18 in. x 12.5 in. x 9.5 in. Large Wood Crate

This multi-use and very handy crate can do much more than just store items;  it can be a stackable piece to show off items, or like the image shows below...with the right planning, it can turned into a functioning focal point in a room.

In fact, there are several projects you can do with this wood crate to really give it a life of its own.

One great option is placing casters on the bottom to make a rolling crate, which can help you store and move it around the home at the same time! Click here for easy instructions on how to do this.

Another project is using 2 crates and a wood top to create an easy storage Ottoman. Below is an image of the finished piece. Be sure to click here to view details on how to build it!

DIY Storage Ottoman Made from Wooden Crates

Since the size of each crate is just enough to fit my vinyl records snugly inside, it looks like I'll be heading down to my store to pick some up before they sell out!

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2015-07-18T13:37:08+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+