Sign In to join the community | Help
Electrical

Trending in the Aisles: Razor Thin Indoor Antenna

When it comes to needing an antenna for TV in your home, two types of people emerge.

Folks who have a satellite TV and want local channels, or the ones who just want those basic channels and no frills from cable.

The solution to those needs can be found in one simple and easy to use product....the Flatwave Razor Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna by Winegard

This is a much better version than the old 'bunny ears' over your television set antenna. This FlatWave model picks up local stations usually better than what any local cable service can provide.

The beauty of this antenna is in its simplicity of design. It's extremely flat design allows you place it within 6 feet of your television. This means it can be hidden in plain view or tucked away behind it.

A customer's image of it below in use shows it in action.

antenna mounted to the left of the TV just above the stereo

Since it has a simple coaxial cable hookup, it's very easy to install. Plus unlike cable or satellite, there are NO monthly fees or contracts....just basic HDTV channels at your viewing pleasure!

Due to its design, it can be hung flat or hung up. For maximum usage, try to install it near a window or if possible, above ground inside your home. Be aware that some areas of the country may not get as good service, but you can try it out first to see if it works best for you.

You'll have within 90 days of purchase to return it to your Home Depot store, just provide your sales receipt showing you bought it for a prompt return if you aren't satisfied with it!

Let us know if you have any other questions regarding this great product!

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-01-18T18:31:26+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

This antenna is much stronger than I would've ever imagined.

We use one for the TV in the break room at my store. The walls are thick concrete and we still get a great signal. 

I had never seen one before so when I saw a flat thing stuck to the wall behind the TV I was like what the heck is that?? One of our electrical associate educated me on it and I was sold. Now Joseph has brought it to everyone else to learn about. Thanks Joe!! 

It's a far cry from the old rabbit ears and well worth it.  

Posted 2016-01-20T16:15:51+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+