Sign In to join the community | Help
Flooring

Trending in the Aisles: Sonoma Oak Wood-Look Ceramic Tile

User-added image

A big trend as of recent is the look of wood, but in the form and durability of tile.

I authored a post a while back regarding wood-look porcelain tile. In the post, I mention the features and benefits of this great looking type of new tile.

This specific tile I'll mention in this post is no exception.

It's from the same manufacturer, MS International, who makes almost all of our mosaic and natural stone tiles available in-store at your local Home Depot.

Since you know you'll get an affordable and still great looking product, this specific tile can and will go great in almost any indoor application.

It mimics the look of a real wood plank, 6 inches wide by 24 inches in length.Since it's in ceramic form, this makes it easy to install and to cut as well.

Just like any tile installation, you'll need to carefully place a mortar/mastic to adhere it to the surface you intend to place it on. Same planning will be implemented for grouting and sealing too.

All of these steps ensure your tiles will last for a very long time.

Since this is ceramic based, know that this won't hold up for exterior areas where frost occurs. Porcelain tiles can and will work in those situations.

But for the price and colors to choose from, this is one of the best wood-look tiles you'll ever encounter.

Let us know if you have any further questions regarding this great looking tile.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-03T23:43:51+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+