Sign In to join the community | Help
Plumbing

Answered

Trending in the Aisles-Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker

Some of us love to sing in the shower but the music is too hard to hear above the din of the shower spray, and don’t dare put a radio in the shower for fear electrocution or ruining the radio. Luckily there’s a solution for you budding opera stars, Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker!

Even if you don’t feel like singing you can always listen to music, tune in your favorite talk show, or even better, you can answer your phone from inside the shower—you will never miss another call!

It has a built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours! You can answer or hang up your phone while in the shower. Change songs, pause or adjust the volume from the controls on the speaker. The USB charging cable is included.

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2016-02-02T21:22:18+0000  by Angelo_HD_CHI Angelo_HD_CHI

I’ve purchased a few of these and they are a really big hit in my household. We have one in both showers and my daughter has one in her travel bag.

They are reasonably priced and are very easy to operate.

My daughter turns the music on and since her room is right next to the bathroom she just leaves her phone in her room which I like so that way it doesn’t have any chance of falling into the water or gets exposed to the moisture.

My household loves this product and I pretty sure you will too. 

Best Answer

Posted 2016-02-03T17:06:57+0000  by Christine_HD_OC

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question

Topic
Categories+