Sign In to join the community | Help
Build & Remodel

Trending in the Aisles: ZEP Cherry Bomb Hand Cleaner

ZEP 48 oz. Cherry Bomb Hand Cleaner

I'm pleased to share a great product sold at your local Home Depot. At least in my store, we are carrying something most folks don't really think too much of...hand cleaners.

We carry a lot of national brand types in the cleaning aisle, but this one by ZEP is by far the best one I've used. 

Like most heavy-duty hand soaps, Cherry Bomb by ZEP has small pieces of pumice in it to help get tough and stubborn dirt/grime off your hands.

Where this soap differs is in 2 things; it's lower price vs. other name brands as well as the fragrant smell it leaves behind. I should also add that since it doubles as a moisturizer, it will  will leave your hands smooth.

So for any rough jobs out there, no matter the amount of tar, grease, paint, resin, ink, or just layers of dirt....put Cherry Bomb by ZEP beside your washing sink to get your hands possibly cleaner than when you started the job!

Lastly, to help clean up any messes on you have on you or surfaces...always grab a roll of Shop Towels too.

Blue Shop Towels (55-Count Case of 30)

Lastly, for any other questions regarding this or other cleaning products, let us know.

Joseph

Not what you were looking for ? Try posting a question
Posted 2017-02-20T23:58:07+0000  by Joseph_HD_ATL Joseph_HD_ATL

Topic
Categories+